The people-powered focus has at its heart the need for everyone to play a part in achieving those goals.
The IoD Jersey Environment Sub-Committee hosted a studio-styled panel event on Thursday 13 May providing information for IoD members to support their organisations, employees and suppliers, to start and continue their journey of change to operate in an environmentally sustainable manner.
IoD Jersey hopes to use its unique position to help focus its members on these goals and provide details as to how they can contribute towards them.
The panel was moderated by CEO of Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, Dr Lesley Dickie and comprised of local business leaders, leaders from government and community/charity leaders, namely:-
- Tom Noel – Director of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability – JT Group Ltd
- Sabrin Rahman - Head of Sustainability for Europe and the Middle East, HSBC Bank
- Steven Skelton – Director of Strategy and Innovation – Government of Jersey
- Hilary Jeune – Independent Sustainability Advisor
- Elaine Walsh - Member of the IoD Environment Sub Committee